- Hulme-Moir M.
- Bartolo D.C.
- Johanson J.F.
- Sonnenberg A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
- Disorders of the anorectum.Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2001; 30: 183-197
- The prevalence of hemorrhoids and chronic constipation. An epidemiologic study.Gastroenterology. 1990; 98: 380
- The nature of haemorrhoids.Br J Surg. 1975; 62: 542
- Hemorrhoids.in: Corman M.L. Colon and rectal surgery. 4th edition. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1998: 147-205
- Haemorrhoidal disease.in: Keighley M.R.B. Williams N.S. Surgery of the anus, rectum, and colon. 2nd edition. W.B. Saunders Co, London1999: 351-427
- Hemorrhoids.in: Gordon P.H. Nivatvongs S. Principles and practice of surgery for the colon, rectum, and anus. 2nd edition. Quality Medical Publishing Inc, St. Louis1999: 193-215
- Evaluation of anemia caused by hemorrhoidal bleeding.Dis Colon Rectum. 1994; 37: 1006
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. Practice parameters for the treatment of hemorrhoids.Dis Colon Rectum. 1993; 36: 1118
- High-fiber diet reduces bleeding and pain in patients with hemorrhoids.Dis Colon Rectum. 1982; 25: 454
- Treatment of acute strangulated internal hemorrhoid by topical application of isosorbide dinitrate ointment.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2000; 15: 253-254
- Hemorrhoidectomy vs. Lord's method: 17-year. follow-up of a prospective, randomized trial.Dis Colon Rectum. 2000; 43: 503-506
- A randomized trial to compare single with multiple phenol injection treatment for haemorrhoids.Br J Surg. 1985; 72: 741-742
- A randomized trial to compare the results of injection sclerotherapy with a bulk laxative alone in the treatment of bleeding haemorrhoids.Int J Colorectal Dis. 1988; 3: 124-126
- Hemorrhoids in everyday practice.Proctology. 1979; 2: 22
- Ambulatory treatment of hemorrhoids: a prospective random trial.Coloproctology. 1992; 6: 342-347
- Triple rubber band ligation for hemorrhoids: prospective, randomized trial of use of local anesthetic injection.Dis Colon Rectum. 1999; 42: 363-366
- Hemorrhoidal disease.in: Beck D.E. Wexner S.D. Fundamentals of anorectal surgery. 2nd editon. W.B. Saunders Co, London1998: 237-253
- The new hemorrhoidectomy.Sur Clin North Am. 1973; 53: 417-422
- Rubber band ligation hemorrhoidectomy: long-term results.Am Surg. 1983; 49: 167
- Long-term evaluation of rubber ling ligation in hemorrhoidal disease.Dis Colon Rectum. 1980; 23: 478-482
- Comparison of hemorrhoidal treatment modalities: a meta-analysis.Dis Colon Rectum. 1995; 38: 687-694
- Lateral internal sphincterotomy in the treatment of hemorrhoids: a clinical and manometric study.Dis Colon Rectum. 1986; 29: 869-872
- Performing internal sphincterotmy with other anorectal procedures.Dis Colon Rectum. 1994; 37: 1130-1132
- Limited hemorrhoidectomy: results and long-term follow up.Dis Colon Rectum. 1999; 42: 909-915
- Sutureless closed hemorrhoidectomy: a new technique.Ann Surg. 2001; 234: 21-24
- Closed vs. open hemorroidectomy - is there any difference?.Dis Colon Rectum. 2000; 43: 311-334
- Symptomatic hemorrhoids: current incidence and complications of operative therapy.Dis Colon Rectum. 1992; 35: 477
Longo A. Treatment of hemorrhoidal disease by reduction of mucosa and hemorrhoidal prolapse with circular suturing device: a new procedure. In: Mundozzi, editor. 6th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery. Rome, June 3–6, 1998. p. 777–84.
- Stapled hemorrhoidectomy - cost and effectiveness. Randomized, controlled trial including incontinence scoring, anorectal manometry, and endoanal ultrasound assessments at up to three months.Dis Colon Rectum. 2000; 43: 1666-1675
- Randomized clinical trial of stapled versus Milligan-Morgan haemorrhoidectomy.Br J Surg. 2001; 88: 1049-1053
- The quest for painless surgical treatment of hemorrhoids continues.J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 193: 174-178
- Treatment of hemorrhoids with circular stapler, a new alternative to conventional methods: a prospective study of 140 patients.J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 193: 161-165
- Stapled hemorrhoidectomy: pain or gain.Br J Surg. 2001; 88: 1-3
Milito G, Cortese F, Casciani CU. Surgical treatment of mucosal prolapse and haemorrhoids by stapler. In: Proceedings of the 6th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery. Rome, June 3–6, 1998.
- Stapling procedure for haemorrhoids versus Milligan-Morgan haemorrhoidectomy: randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2000; 355: 782-785
- Circumferential mucosectomy (stapled haemorrhoidectomy) versus conventional haemorrhoidectomy: randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2000; 355: 779-781
- Randomised controlled trial between stapled circumferential mucosectomy and conventional circular hemorrhoidectomy in advanced hemorrhoids with external mucosal prolapse.Am J Surg. 2001; 182: 64-68
- Prospective randomized multicentre trial comparing stapled with open haemorrhoidectomy.Br J Surg. 2001; 88: 669-674
- Life threatening pelvic sepsis after stapled hemorrhoidectomy.Lancet. 2000; 355: 810
- Stapled rectal prolapsectomy.Dis Colon Rectum. 2000; 43: 876-877
- Conservative treatment of acute thrombosed external hemorrhoids with topical nifedipine.Dis Colon Rectum. 2001; 44: 405-409
- AIDS: what the colorectal. surgeon needs to know.Prespect Colorect Surg. 1990; 2: 19-54
- Injection treatment of hemorrhoids in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Dis Colon Rectum. 2001; 44: 401-404
- Hemorrhoids.in: Mazier W.B. Levin D.H. Luchtefeld M.A. Surgery of the colon, rectum and anus. W.B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1995: 229-254