Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
ACGME Common Program Requirements. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/CPRs_07012015.pdf. Accessed June 12, 2015.
- Toward authentic clinical evaluation: pitfalls in the pursuit of competency.Acad Med. 2010; 85: 780-786
ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in General Surgery. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/440_general_surgery_07012015.pdf. Accessed June 12, 2015.
Competent defined. Available at: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/. Accessed July 3, 2015.
- The ACGME outcome project: retrospective and prospective.Med Teach. 2007; 29: 648-654
- A milestone in the milestones movement: the JGME milestones supplement.J Grad Med Educ. 2013; 5: 1-4
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education 2005-2006 Annual Report. Available at: https://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/PDFs/an_2005-06AnnRep.pdf. Accessed June 14, 2015.
- The next GME accreditation system: rationale and benefits.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1051-1056
- Ulmer C. Wolman D.M. Johns M.M.E. Resident duty hours: enhancing sleep, supervision, and safety. The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2009
- Development, testing, and implementation of the ACGME Clinical Learning Environment Review (CLER) program.J Grad Med Educ. 2012; 4: 396-398
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Policies and Procedures Effective: June 13, 2015. Available at: http://acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/PDFs/ab_ACGMEPoliciesProcedures.pdf. Accessed August 10, 2015.
- Evaluating obstetrical residency programs using patient outcomes.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1277-1283
- Three-year experience with an innovative, modular competency-based curriculum for orthopedic training.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: e166
Disclosures: The author is a full-time employee of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and has no other relevant disclosures.