To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cancer Statistics, 2021.CA Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71 ([Erratum appears in CA Cancer J Clin 202171(4):359]): 7-33
- Howlader N. Noone A.M. Krapcho M. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2018. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda (MD)2021 (Available at:)
- Estimating the global cancer incidence and mortality in 2018: GLOBOCAN sources and methods.Int J Cancer. 2019; 144: 1941-1953
- Epidemiology of lung cancer: Diagnosis and management of lung cancer, 3rd ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.Chest. 2013; 143: e1S-e29S
- Cancer Stage, Treatment, and Survival Among Transgender Patients in the United States.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2021; 113: 1221-1227
- Outcomes among homeless patients with non-small-cell lung cancer: a county hospital experience.JCO Oncol Pract. 2020; 16: e1004-e1014
- Inequalities in lung cancer care of elderly patients with schizophrenia: an observational cohort study.Psychosom Med. 2014; 76: 215-220
- Cancer care in the incarcerated population: barriers to quality care and opportunities for improvement.JAMA Surg. 2021; 156: 964-973
- Tobacco Product Use Among Adults – United States, 2019.Morbidity Mortality Weekly Rep. 2020; 69 (Available at:) (Accessed November 19, 2020): 1736-1742
- Cannabis smoking and lung cancer risk: pooled analysis in the International Lung Cancer Consortium.Int J Cancer. 2015; 136: 894-903
- Cannabis Use, Lung Cancer, and Related Issues.J Thorac Oncol. 2018; 13: 480-487
- Radon and lung cancer: assessing and mitigating the risk.Cleve Clin J Med. 2014; 81: 567-575
- A combined analysis of North American case-control studies of residential radon and lung cancer.J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2006; 69: 533-597
- Lung cancer in radon-exposed miners and estimation of risk from indoor exposure.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1995; 87: 817-827
- Asbestos, smoking and lung cancer: an update.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019; 17: 258
- Trends and the economic effect of asbestos bans and decline in asbestos consumption and production worldwide.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018; 15: 531
- What are the respiratory effects of e-cigarettes?.BMJ. 2019; 366 ([Erratum appears in BMJ 2019;367:l5980]): l5275
- Reduced lung-cancer mortality with low-dose computed tomographic screening.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 395-409
- Lung cancer incidence and mortality with extended follow-up in the national lung screening trial.J Thorac Oncol. 2019; 14: 1732-1742
- Reduced lung-cancer mortality with volume ct screening in a randomized trial.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 503-513
- Screening for lung cancer: U.S. preventive services task force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 330-338
- Screening for lung cancer: US preventive services task force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2021; 325: 962-970
- Lung cancer screening eligibility and utilization among transgender patients: an analysis of the 2017-2018 United States Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Survey.Nicotine Tob Res. 2020; 22: 2164-2169
- Using Prediction-Models to Reduce Persistent Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Draft 2020 USPSTF Lung-Cancer Screening Guidelines.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2021; : djaa211https://doi.org/10.1093/jnci/djaa211
- Lung cancer screening utilization: a behavioral risk factor surveillance system analysis.Am J Prev Med. 2019; 57: 250-255
- Lung cancer screening eligibility and use with low-dose computed tomography: Results from the 2018 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System cross-sectional survey.Cancer. 2021; 127: 748-756
- Circulating Biomarkers for Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Detection: Supplementation to Low-Dose Computed Tomography.Front Oncol. 2021; 11: 555331
Published online: April 21, 2022
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.