Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Head and Neck Cancers Version 3.2021.(Available at:)https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/head-and-neck.pdfhttps://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/head-and-neck.pdf(Accessed January 1, 2022)Date: 2021
- Precise bite patient re-positioner. (n.d.).(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2022)
- The impact of tongue-deviating and tongue-depressing oral stents on long-term radiation-associated symptoms in oropharyngeal cancer survivors.Clin translational Radiat Oncol. 2020; 24: 71-78
- Delineation of the primary tumour Clinical Target Volumes (CTV-P) in laryngeal, hypopharyngeal, oropharyngeal and oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma: AIRO, CACA, DAHANCA, EORTC, GEORCC, GORTEC, HKNPCSG, HNCIG, IAG-KHT, LPRHHT, NCIC CTG, NCRI, NRG Oncology, PHNS, SBRT, SOMERA, SRO, SSHNO, TROG consensus guidelines. Radiotherapy and oncology.J Eur Soc Ther Radiol Oncol. 2018; 126: 3-24
- International guideline for the delineation of the clinical target volumes (CTV) for nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Radiother Oncol. 2018; 126: 25-36
- Tata Medical Center RSNA AVARO anatomy project. econtour.org. (n.d.).(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2022)
- Quality assurance peer review of head and neck contours in a large cancer centre via a weekly meeting approach.Clin Oncol (Royal Coll Radiol). 2019; 31: 344-351
- Implementing head and neck contouring peer review without pathway delay: the on-demand approach.Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2017; 29: 841-847
- Prospective analysis of radiation oncology image and plan-driven peer review for head and neck cancer.Head Neck. 2017; 39: 1603-1608
- Gabapentin for the treatment of pain related to radiation-induced mucositis in patients with head and neck tumors treated with intensity-modulated radiation therapy.Head Neck. 2010; 32: 173-177
- Role of gabapentin in managing mucositis pain in patients undergoing radiation therapy to the head and neck.Clin J Oncol Nurs. 2016; 20: 623-628
- Doxepin for radiation therapy-induced mucositis pain in the treatment of oral cancers.Oncol Rev. 2015; 9: 290
- Prognostic value of continued smoking on survival and recurrence rates in patients with head and neck cancer: A systematic review.Head & neck. 2016; 38: E2214-E2220
- NRG-HN003 Cisplatin, Intensity-Modulated radiation therapy, and Pembrolizumab in treating patients with stage III-IV head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2022)
- Radiotherapy plus cetuximab for squamous-cell carcinoma of the head and neck.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 567-578
- Radiotherapy plus cetuximab or cisplatin in human papillomavirus-positive oropharyngeal cancer (NRG Oncology RTOG 1016): a randomised, multicentre, non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2019; 393: 40-50
- Radiation therapy with durvalumab or cetuximab in treating patients with locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer who cannot Take Cisplatin.(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2022)
- Dose-Escalated Hypofractionated Adaptive Radiotherapy for head and neck cancer.(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2022)
- Reduced-Dose Radiation Therapy for HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Carcinoma (NRG Oncology HN002).J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 956-965
- De-intensified radiation therapy with CHEMOTHERAPY (Cisplatin) or IMMUNOTHERAPY (NIVOLUMAB) in treating patients With Early-Stage, HPV-Positive, Non-Smoking Associated Oropharyngeal cancer.(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2022)
- Transoral robotic surgical resection followed by randomization to low- or standard-dose IMRT in resectable p16+ locally advanced oropharynx cancer: A trial of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (E3311).J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 6500
- Radiotherapy versus transoral robotic surgery and neck dissection for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma (ORATOR): an open-label, phase 2, randomised trial.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 1349-1359
- Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of GC4419 versus placebo to reduce severe oral mucositis due to concurrent radiotherapy and cisplatin for head and neck cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37: 3256-3265
- Roman: A study to investigate the effects of gc4419 on radiation induced oral mucositis in patients with head/neck cancer.(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2022)
- Reducing the Radiation Therapy Dose Prescription for Elective Treatment Areas in Human Papillomavirus-Associated Oropharyngeal Carcinoma Being Treated With Primary Chemoradiotherapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2019; 9: 98-101
- Radiation dose-painting with protons vs. photons for head-and-neck cancer.Acta Oncol. 2020; 59: 525-533
- Study of proton versus photon beam radiotherapy in the treatment of head and neck cancer.(Available at:)