To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Predictive factors for neoplasia and malignancy in a neck mass.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999; 125: 303-307
- The neck mass.Med Clin North Am. 1999; 83: 219-234
- Clinical practice guideline: evaluation of the neck mass in adults.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 157: S1-S30
- Distinct risk factor profiles for human papillomavirus type 16-positive and human papillomavirus type 16-negative head and neck cancers.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 407-420
- Diagnostic efficacy of surgeon-performed ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration: a randomized controlled trial.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010; 142: 306-309
- Cervical Lymph Nodes.in: Jatin shah's head and neck Surgery and oncology. 5th edition. Elsevier, Amsterdam (Netherlands)2020: 441-488
- An imaging-based classification for the cervical nodes designed as an adjunct to recent clinically based nodal classifications.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999; 125: 388-396
- Major changes in head and neck staging for 2018.Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2018; : 505-514
- Treatment de-intensification strategies for head and neck cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2016; 68: 125-133
- p16 expression as a surrogate marker for HPV-related oropharyngeal carcinoma: a guide for interpretative relevance and consistency.Head Neck. 2012; 34: 459-461
- Extracapsular spread. A significant predictor of treatment failure in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue.Cancer. 2001; 92: 3030-3036
- Significance of node biopsy before definitive treatment of cervical metastatic carcinoma.Laryngoscope. 1978; 88: 594-597
- Cystic lymph node metastasis in patients with head and neck cancer: An HPV-associated phenomenon.Head Neck. 2008; 30: 898-903
- Prevalence of oral HPV infection in the United States, 2009-2010.JAMA. 2012; 307: 693-703
- Fine-needle aspiration cytology in a regional head and neck cancer center: comparison with a systematic review and meta-analysis.Head Neck. 2008; 30: 1246-1252
- Safety of ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of neck lesions in patients taking antithrombotic/anticoagulant medications.Ultrasound Q. 2011; 27: 157-159
- A systematic review of ultrasound-guided FNA of lesions in the head and neck--focusing on operator, sample inadequacy and presence of on-spot cytology service.Br J Radiol. 2014; 87: 20130571
- Efficacy and pitfalls of fine needle aspiration in the diagnosis of neck masses.Surgeon. 2004; 2: 152-156
- The impact of patient and professional diagnostic delays on survival in pharyngeal cancer.Cancer. 2001; 92: 2885-2891
- Diagnostic delays in laryngeal carcinoma: professional diagnostic delay is a strong independent predictor of survival.Head Neck. 2003; 25: 389-394
- AIUM Ultrasound Practice Accreditation. American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM).(Available at)https://www.aium.org/accreditation/accreditation.aspx(Accessed)Date accessed: December 31, 2021
- AAO-HNS statement on diagnostic imaging reimbursement for Otolaryngologist – head and neck surgeons. American Academy of otolaryngology-head and neck Surgery (AAO-HNS).(Available at)https://www.entnet.org/resource/aao-hns-statement-on-diagnostic-imaging-reimbursement-for-otolaryngologist-head-and-neck-surgeons/(Accessed December 31, 2021)Date: 2021
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.