To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pembrolizumab versus docetaxel for previously treated, PD-L1-positive, advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (KEYNOTE-010): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2016; 387: 1540-1550
- Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced nonsquamous non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1627-1639
- Updated analysis of KEYNOTE-024: pembrolizumab versus platinum-based chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer with PD-L1 tumor proportion score of 50% or greater.J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37: 537-546
- Pembrolizumab versus chemotherapy for previously untreated, PD-L1-expressing, locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer (KEYNOTE-042): a randomised, open-label, controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2019; 393: 1819-1830
- Atezolizumab for first-line treatment of PD-L1-selected patients with NSCLC.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1328-1339
- Updated analysis from KEYNOTE-189: pembrolizumab or placebo plus pemetrexed and platinum for previously untreated metastatic nonsquamous non-small-cell lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 1505-1517
- Atezolizumab in combination with carboplatin plus nab-paclitaxel chemotherapy compared with chemotherapy alone as first-line treatment for metastatic non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer (IMpower130): a multicentre, randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 924-937
- Nivolumab plus ipilimumab in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 2020-2031
- Tracking the tail.J Immunother Cancer. 2020; 8: e000971
- Pembrolizumab plus ipilimumab or placebo for metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer with PD-L1 tumor proportion score ≥ 50%: Randomized, double-blind phase III KEYNOTE-598 study.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 2327-2338
- Four-year survival with durvalumab after chemoradiotherapy in stage III NSCLC-an update from the PACIFIC trial.J Thorac Oncol. 2021; 16: 860-867
- Overall survival with durvalumab after chemoradiotherapy in stage III NSCLC.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2342-2350
- Patient-reported outcomes with durvalumab after chemoradiotherapy in stage III, unresectable non-small-cell lung cancer (PACIFIC): a randomised, controlled, phase 3 study.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 1670-1680
- Preoperative chemotherapy plus surgery versus surgery plus adjuvant chemotherapy versus surgery alone in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 3138-3145
- Preoperative chemotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data.Lancet. 2014; 383: 1561-1571
- Role and impact of immune checkpoint inhibitors in neoadjuvant treatment for NSCLC.Cancer Treat Rev. 2022; 104: 102350
- Neoadjuvant atezolizumab in resectable non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): interim analysis and biomarker data from a multicenter study (LCMC3).J Clin Oncol. 2019; 37: 8503
- Surgical outcomes from the phase 3 CheckMate 816 trial: Nivolumab (NIVO) + platinum-doublet chemotherapy (chemo) vs chemo alone as neoadjuvant treatment for patients with resectable non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 8503
- Pathologic complete response to preoperative chemotherapy predicts cure in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: combined analysis of two IFCT randomized trials.J Thorac Oncol. 2012; 7: 841-849
- Pathologic response as early endpoint for survival following neoadjuvant therapy (NEO-AT) in resectable non-small cell lung cancer (rNSCLC): systematic literature review and meta-analysis.Ann Oncol. 2020; 31: S806
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.