Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Low incidence of milk fistula with continued breastfeeding following radiologic and surgical interventions on the lactating breast.Breast Dis. 2021; 40: 183-189
- Wound complications from surgery in pregnancy-associated breast cancer (PABC).Breast Dis. 2010; 31: 1-5
- LactMed. (Drugs and lactation database) lidocaine. National Library of Medicine (US), 2020 (Available at:)Accessed February 26, 2022)
- Milk fistula: an unusual complication of breast biopsy.J R Coll Surg Edinb. 1988; 33: 106
- Treatments for breast abscesses in breastfeeding women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; : CD010490
- Risk factors for failure of ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration therapy for lactational breast abscess.Breastfeed Med. 2021; 16: 894-898
- Mastitis and Breast Abscess.in: Bland K.I. Copeland E.M. Klimberg V.S. The breast: comprehensive management of benign and malignant diseases. 5th edition. Elsevier, 2018: 93-103 (e2:chap 6)
- Challenges in the management of breast conditions during lactation.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2022; 49: 35-55
- Lactational phlegmon: a distinct clinical entity affecting breastfeeding women within the mastitis-abscess spectrum.Breast J. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1111/tbj.13624
- Maternal intravenous fluids and postpartum breast changes: a pilot observational study.Int Breastfeed J. 2015; 10: 18
- Infectious mastitis during lactation: a mammary dysbiosis model.in: McGuire M. McGuire M. Bode L. Prebiotics and probiotics in human milk. Academic Press, 2017: 401-428
- Autocrine-paracrine regulation of the mammary gland.J Dairy Sci. 2016; 99: 842-853
- Ultrasound as a treatment of mammary blocked duct among 25 postpartum lactating women: a retrospective case series.J Chiropr Med. 2012; 11: 170-178
WHO. Mastitis: Causes and Management. Publication Number WHO/FCH/CAH/00.13. 2000.
- Mammary candidiasis: A medical condition without scientific evidence?.PLoS One. 2017; 12: e0181071
- Nonpharmacologic approaches to pain, engorgement, and plugging in lactation: applying physical therapy techniques from breast cancer care to breastfeeding patients.Clin Lactation. 2020; 11
- ABM clinical protocol #30: breast masses, breast complaints, and diagnostic breast imaging in the lactating woman.Breastfeed Med. 2019; 14: 208-214
- American Academy of Dermatology Choosing Wisely List: helping dermatologists and their patients make smart decisions about their care and treatment.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013; 69: 1002
- A Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Benign Pathology of the Nipple.Ann Surg Oncol. 2015; 22: 3236-3240
- It's Not Yeast: Retrospective Cohort Study of Lactating Women with Persistent Nipple and Breast Pain.Breastfeed Med. 2021; 16: 318-324
- Breast Pathology That Contributes to Dysfunction of Human Lactation: a Spotlight on Nipple Blebs.J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia. 2020; 25: 79-83
- Raynaud's phenomenon of the nipple: a treatable cause of painful breastfeeding.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: e360-e364
- ABM clinical protocol #26: persistent pain with breastfeeding.Breastfeed Med. 2016; 11: 46-53
- Dermatoses of the breast in lactation.Dermatol Ther. 2013; 26: 331-336
- Gentian violet treatment for thrush: can its use cause breastfeeding problems?.J Hum Lact. 1990; 6: 178-180
- Mammary Dysbiosis and Nipple Blebs Treated With Intravenous Daptomycin and Dalbavancin.J Hum Lact. 2019; (890334419862214)https://doi.org/10.1177/0890334419862214
- Breast Conditions in the Breastfeeding Mother.in: Lawrence R. Lawrence R. Breastfeeding: a guide for the medical profession. 9 edition. Elsevier, 2021: 572-593
- Nipple shields: a review of the literature.Breastfeed Med. 2010; 5: 309-314
- Preparing for breast feeding: treatment of inverted and non-protractile nipples in pregnancy. The MAIN Trial Collaborative Group.Midwifery. 1994; 10: 200-214
- Randomised controlled trial of breast shells and Hoffman's exercises for inverted and non-protractile nipples.BMJ. 1992; 304: 1030-1032