Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Kumar V. Abbas A. Aster J. Robbins & Cotran pathologic basis of disease. 10th edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia (PA)2021
- Rosai and Ackerman’s surgical pathology.2018 (Available at:)Accessed February 24, 2022)
- The breast: Comprehensive management of benign and malignant diseases.Elsevier, Philadelphia (PA)2018
- Breast Disease: Benign and Malignant.Med Clin North Am. 2008; 92: 1115-1141https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mcna.2008.04.003
- Dabbs D.J. Breast pathology. 2nd edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia (PA)2017
- Robbins and Cotran atlas of pathology.2021 (Available at:)Accessed February 24, 2022)
- Benign Breast Disease and the Risk of Breast Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 229-237
- Benign Breast Disorders.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 275-285
- Benign breast diseases: classification, diagnosis, and management.Oncologist. 2006; 11: 435-449
- Cystic breast masses and the ACRIN 6666 experience.Radiol Clin North Am. 2010; 48: 931-987
- Management of benign breast conditions. Part 3--Other breast problems.Aust Fam Physician. 2005; 34: 353-355
- Non-painful fluid-filled breast cysts | Choosing Wisely,” Jan. 08. 2018 (Available at:)https://www.choosingwisely.org/clinician-lists/asbrs-benign-breast-disease-draining-non-painful-fluid-filled-breasts-cysts/(Accessed February 28, 2022)
American College of Radiology and BI-RADS Committee, ACR BI-RADS atlas breast imaging and reporting data system. 2013.
- BI-RADS update.Radiol Clin North Am. 2014; 52: 481-487
- Complicated Cysts: Should Management Depend Upon Age?.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 907-908
- Asymptomatic Complicated Cysts in Postmenopausal Women: Is Tissue Sampling Unnecessarily High?.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 900-906
- Complicated breast cysts on sonography: is aspiration necessary to exclude malignancy?.Acad Radiol. 2008; 15: 610-617
- Complex cystic breast masses in ultrasound examination.Diagn Interv Imaging. 2014; 95: 169-179
- A 10 year retrospective review of fine needle aspiration cytology of cystic lesions of the breast with emphasis on papillary cystic lesions.Diagn Cytopathol. 2019; 47: 400-403
- Missed breast cancers at US-guided core needle biopsy: how to reduce them.Radiogr Rev Publ Radiol Soc N Am Inc. 2007; 27: 79-94
- Interventional radiology: the corner-stone of breast management.Diagn Interv Imaging. 2013; 94: 575-591
“Consensus Guideline on Concordance Assessment of Image-Guided Breast Biopsies and Management of Borderline or High-Risk Lesions,” p. 12.
- Breast imaging.3rd edition. Elsevier, St Louis (MO)2017