To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chapter 28: Malrotation and midgut volvulus.in: Emil S. Clinical pediatric surgery. Wolters Kluwer, 2019: 274-280
- An audit of bilious vomiting in term neonates referred for pediatric surgical assessment: can we reduce unnecessary transfers?.J Pediatr Surg. 2018; 53: 2123-2127
- Bilious vomiting in the newborn: How often is it pathologic?.J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 37: 909-911
- Approach to the baby with bilious vomiting.Paediatrics Child Health. 2021; 32: 1-6
- Chapter 7.4: Obstruction.in: Hansen A.R. Puder M. Manual of neonatal surgical intensive care. 3rd editiion. People’s Medical Publishing House, Shelton, CT2016: 291-312
- Chapter 31: Malrotation.in: Holcomb G.W. Murphy J.P. St Peter S.D. Ashcraft’s pediatric surgery. Elsevier, 2019: 507-516
- Congenital obstruction of the duodenum in children.N Engl J Med. 1932; 206: 277e283
- Surgical diseases of the alimentary tract in infants.N Engl J Med. 1936; 215: 705e708
- Pediatric intestinal failure.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 666-675
- Intestinal rotation abnormalities and midgut volvulus.Surg Clin. 2017; 97: 147-159
- Long-term complications following intestinal malrotation and the Ladd’s procedure: a 15 year review.Pediatr Surg Int. 2006; 22: 326-329
- Surgical treatment of malrotation after infancy: a population-based study.J Pediatr Surg. 2005; 40: 285-289
Published online: September 07, 2022
Published by Elsevier Inc.