To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cystic fibrosis: newborn screening in America.MLO Med Lab Obs. 2008; 40 (22, 4-18): 16-18
- Meconium ileus in cystic fibrosis.J Cyst Fibros. 2017; 16: S32-S39
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of distal intestinal obstruction syndrome in cystic fibrosis patients.J Cyst Fibros. 2011; 10: S24-S28
- Surgical considerations in cystic fibrosis: a 32-year evaluation of outcomes.Surgery. 2005; 138 ([discussion: 71-2]): 560-571
- Congenital atresia and stenosis of the jejunum and ileum.Surgery. 1969; 65: 819-827
- Sonographically detected hyperechoic fetal bowel: significance and implications for pregnancy management.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 778-782
- The clinical significance of increased echogenicity in the fetal abdomen.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1985; 145: 683-686
- 691: Carrier screening for genetic conditions.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 129: e41-e55
- Meconium ileus.Curr Probl Surg. 1994; 31: 731-777
- Diagnosis of cystic fibrosis: consensus guidelines from the cystic fibrosis foundation.J Pediatr. 2017; 181s: S4-S15.e1
- The neonatal response to gastrografin enema.Pediatrics. 1971; 48: 29-35
- A review of pathophysiology and management of fetuses and neonates with meconium ileus for the pediatric surgeon.J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: 772-781
- Postinfancy intestinal obstruction in children with cystic fibrosis.Arch Surg. 1966; 92: 337-343
- Distal intestinal obstruction syndrome: an important differential diagnosis for abdominal pain in patients with cystic fibrosis.ANZ J Surg. 2020; 90: 681-686
- Defining DIOS and constipation in cystic fibrosis with a multicentre study on the incidence, characteristics, and treatment of DIOS.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2010; 50: 38-42
- Cystic fibrosis: gastrointestinal complications.Br Med Bull. 1992; 48: 847-859
- Gastrografin enemas for treatment of distal intestinal obstruction syndrome in children and adults with cystic fibrosis.J Pharm Nutr Sci. 2014; 4: 76-80
- Emergency colonoscopy for distal intestinal obstruction syndrome in cystic fibrosis patients.Gut. 2002; 51: 285-286
- Cystic fibrosis and the pancreas: recent scientific advances.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1999; 29: 138-142
- Pathophysiology of the exocrine pancreas in cystic fibrosis.J R Soc Med. 1989; 82: 2-10
- Prevalence of constipation in cystic fibrosis patients: a systematic review of observational studies.J Pediatr (Rio J. 2020; 96: 686-692
- Rectal prolapse and cystic fibrosis.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2015; 60: 110-112
- Meconium ileus.Clin Colon Rectal Surg. 2018; 31: 121-126
- The spectrum of appendiceal disease in cystic fibrosis.J Pediatr Surg. 1990; 25: 835-839
Published online: September 07, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.