Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- American registry of pathology expert opinions: the spectrum of lobular carcinoma in situ: diagnostic features and clinical implications.Ann Diagn Pathol. 2020; 45: 151481
- Re-excision rates of invasive ductal carcinoma with lobular features compared with invasive ductal carcinomas and invasive lobular carcinomas of the breast.Ann Surg Oncol. 2014; 21: 4152-4158
- Fibroepithelial lesions; The WHO spectrum.Semin Diagn Pathol. 2017; 34: 438-452
- WHO classification of tumors.5th edition. International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon2019 (Breast tumors)
- Subsequent breast carcinoma risk after biopsy with atypia in a breast papilloma.Cancer. 1996; 78: 258-266
- Encapsulated papillary carcinoma of the breast: A clinicopathological study of 49 cases.Curr Probl Cancer. 2018; 42: 291-301
- Prognostic versus predictive value of biomarkers in oncology.Eur J Cancer. 2008; 44: 946-953
- Amin M.B. Edge S.B. Greene F.L. AJCC cancer staging manual. 8th edition. Springer, New York2017
- Estrogen and progesterone receptor testing in breast cancer: american society of clinical oncology/college of american pathologists guideline update.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2020; 144: 545-563
- Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 testing in breast cancer: american society of clinical oncology/college of american pathologists clinical practice guideline focused update.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2018; 142: 1364-1382
- Molecular subtypes in breast cancer evaluation and management: divide and conquer.Cancer Invest. 2008; 26: 1-10