To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgical Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Breast cancer risk after diagnosis by screening mammography of nonproliferative or proliferative benign breast disease: a study from a population-based screening program.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2015; 149: 237-244
Personal communication, Brandi Nicholson, MD. 6/15/2022.
- Scarless endoscopic papillomectomy of the breast.Onkologie. 2009; 32: 94-98
- Consensus guideline on concordance assessment of image-guided breast biopsies and management of borderline or high-risk lesions.(Available at:)https://www.breastsurgeons.org/docs/statements/Consensus-Guideline-on-Concordance-Assessment-of-Image-Guided-Breast-Biopsies.pdf?v2(Accessed May 15, 2022)
- Benign Breast Papilloma without Atypia: Outcomes of Surgical Excision versus US-guided Directional Vacuum-assisted Removal or US Follow-up.Radiology. 2019; 293: 72-80
- NHS breast screening multidisciplinary working group guidelines for the diagnosis and management of breast lesions of uncertain malignant potential on core biopsy (B3 lesions).Clin Radiol. 2018; 73: 682-692
- Clinical practice guidelines for intraductal papilloma: chinese society of breast surgery (CSBrS) practice guidelines 2021.Chin Med J. 2021; 134: 11658-11660
- Second international consensus conference on lesions of uncertain malignant potential in the breast (B3 lesions).Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2019; 174: 279-296
- High-risk lesions of the breast:concurrent diagnostic tools and management recommendations.Insights Imaging. 2021; 12: 63
- Development of breast papillary index for differentiation of benign and malignant lesions using ultrasound images.J Ambient Intelligence Humanized Comput. 2021; 12: 2121-2129
- Benign intraductal papilloma without atypia on core needle biopsy ahs a low rate of upgrading to malignancy after excision.J Breast Cancer. 2018; 21: 80-86
- Papillary lesions of the breast: to excise or observe?.Breast J. 2017; 24: 350-355
- The outcome of papillary lesions of the breast diagnosed by standard core needle biopsy within a BreastScreen Australia service.Pathology. 2017; 49: 267-270
- Non-malignant breast papillary lesions – b3 diagnosed on ultrasound-guided 14-gague needle core biopsy: analysis of 114 cases from a single institution and review of the literature.Pathol Oncol Res. 2015; 21: 535-546
- A retrospective observational study of intraductal breast papilloma and its coexisting lesions: a real world experience.Cancer Med. 2020; 9: 77551-77762
- Benign papillary breast mass lesions: favorable outcomes with surgical excision or imaging surveillance.Ann Surg Oncol. 2019; 26: 1695-1703
- Management of benign papilloma without atypia diagnosed at ultrasound-guided core needle biopsy: scoring system for predicting malignancy.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2018; 44: 53-58
- Does previous history of cancer or atypia predict histologic upgrade for pure intraductal papillomas diagnosed via core biopsy? A study of 490 cases at a single institution.Cancer Rep. 2022; 5: e1481
- Breast intraductal papillomas without atypia in radiologic-pathologic concordant core needle biopsys: predictors of upgrade to carcinoma at excision.Cancer. 2016; 122: 2819-2827
- Risk factors associated with conversion from nonmalignant to malignant diagnosis after surgical excision of breast papillary lesions.Ann Surg Oncol. 2009; 16: 3375-3379
- Health disparities in breast cancer.Obstet Gynecol Clin M Am. 2013; 40: 513-523
- Follow-up of breast papillary lesion on core needle biopsy: experience in African-American population.Diagn Pathol. 2014; 9: 86
- Spectrum of imaging findings of papillary breast disease – A radiopathyological review in a tertiary center.Medicine. 2021; 100: 16
- Role of sonography in the differentiation of benign, high-risk, and malignancy papillary lesions of the breast.J Ultrasound Med. 2014; 33: 1545-1552
- The management strategy of benign solitary intraductal papilloma on breast core biopsy.Clin Breast Cancer. 2017; 17: 367-372
- Magnetic resonance imaging features for differentiating breast papilloma with high-risk or malignant lesions from benign papilloma: a retrospective study on 158 patients.World J Surg Oncol. 2018; 16: 234
- Papillary lesions of the breast.Virchows Archive. 2022; 480: 1
- Excision recommended in high-risk patients: revisiting the diagnosis of papilloma on core biopsy in the context of patient risk.Breast J. 2019; 25: 232-236
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.